In the matter of Kocanowski v. Township of Bridgewater, the NJ Supreme Court in February of 2019 ruled that a volunteer fire fighter who was not otherwise gainfully employed was still entitled to temporary disability benefits after being injured while responding to a...
- All Scirocco Law Attorneys Named in 2023 New Jersey Super Lawyers
- Scirocco Law highlights commitment of Robert Scirocco to local high school mock trial program
- The Effects of AI on Employment Law
- $249,000 Settlement for Car Accident in Morristown
- Robert A. Scirocco Notches $480,000 Settlement for Client in Somerset County Auto Accident