Stephen T. Scirocco
Stephen T. Scirocco is a Senior Associate at Scirocco Law. He joined the firm in late 2021 from one of New Jersey's top regional law firms, where he specialized in employment law and general litigation. Stephen regularly represents individuals and businesses on claims involving employment discrimination, whistleblower retaliation, Fair Labor Standards Act violations, and wrongful termination. Additionally, he counsels employers conducting internal investigations and helps establish compliance programs and policies on proper workplace training and reporting procedures.
Stephen also has extensive criminal law experience, previously serving as a Judge Advocate in the United States Marine Corps. As a military prosecutor, he led joint investigations among the FBI, DEA, and NCIS for cases involving internet crimes, child exploitation, drug trafficking, and sexual assault. While on active duty, Stephen was appointed as the Special Assistant U.S. Attorney (SAUSA) for the District of Hawaii and represented the Marine Corps in the prosecution of civilian crimes. He still serves in the Marines as a reservist, at the rank of Captain.
- The Dickinson School of Law at Pennsylvania State University
- Member of the Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot
- Providence College
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- Navy – Marine Corps Trial Judiciary
- 2022 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch
- General Courts-Martial Certified
- Special Victim Investigation and Prosecution (SVIP) Certified
- Marine Corps Martial Arts Program, Black Belt Instructor