In the matter of Kocanowski v. Township of Bridgewater, the NJ Supreme Court in February of 2019 ruled that a volunteer fire fighter who was not otherwise gainfully employed was still entitled to temporary disability benefits after being injured while responding to a...
- $249,000 Settlement for Car Accident in Morristown
- Robert A. Scirocco Notches $480,000 Settlement for Client in Somerset County Auto Accident
- Mark R. Scirocco sworn in as Trustee of the Morris County Bar Foundation
- Scirocco Law Proudly Supports Local Charities in 2022
- Questions Remain as to Newly Enacted Insurance “Bad Faith” Law