On September 17, 2020, the New Jersey Supreme Court issued its opinion in the matter of Estate of Narleski v. Nicholas Gomes. This case involved “social host” liability for a 19-year-old who invited others under the age of 21 to his residence, where alcohol was...
- $249,000 Settlement for Car Accident in Morristown
- Robert A. Scirocco Notches $480,000 Settlement for Client in Somerset County Auto Accident
- Mark R. Scirocco sworn in as Trustee of the Morris County Bar Foundation
- Scirocco Law Proudly Supports Local Charities in 2022
- Questions Remain as to Newly Enacted Insurance “Bad Faith” Law